Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year

Hello to everyone who checks this blog. As you can see, I set it up long ago because I was afraid that I had forgotten how to do it. It wasn't that hard!

Because my next three weeks are very, very busy, I've sent the blog's address to you now. Please let me know if you have received two messages about its address. I'll eliminate the second one. If you choose to not look at the blog, we won't be offended.

We leave home on January 25. I will probably write one entry just before leaving. Then will have to search for Internet connections in Tanzania. Am not sure when the next entry will be after Jan. 25, but please be patient. We may write our daily diary entries and download several of them at a time at an Internet cafe. That uncertainty is the joy of travel!

I've developed two maps of our journey -- one is the basic trip to and from Tanzania. The other focuses on our planned safari. Let me know if you don't want to be invited to access those maps. Again, we won't be offended. It was a fun experiment for me.

Those of you who have a gmail account should be able to leave a comment/message on the blog. Others can contact us privately via our other email addresses.

Happy New Year to all of you with wishes for many blessings to you and your family throughout this very special year.

Fondly,
Jean and Kirk

No comments:

Post a Comment