Friday, November 26, 2010

Our location in Tanzania

Happy Day After Thanksgiving to all of you!

I just went into Google Maps and entered "Moshi, Kilimanjaro, Tanzania." Got a great map which I could zoom into so much that I could see buildings, a track stadium and (of course) roads. When we know where we'll be living for the three weeks that we're there, I'll let everyone know.

Looks like there is an international school in Moshi. I'll have to check it out for old times' sake.

I'm also going to see if I can find the latitude and longitude coordinates for Moshi. If I can, I'll also post them. All of this is interesting!

Found its coordinates in Wikipedia:

3° 20′ 5.58″ S, 37° 20′ 25.37″ E

South of the Equator by 3+ degrees! But high, so not as hot as one might think.

Wishing everyone blessings throughout this holiday season.

Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment